There were about fifteen or so of us in the class. It was an interactive session where we did all the cooking. We split up into groups and made these amazing recipes:
- Chinese Tempeh Lettuce Wraps With Himalayan Red Rice
- Simple Chinese Cucumber Salad
- Korean Buckwheat Noodle Salad With Asian Pears
- Sushi Bar Seaweed Salad
- Mediterranean Kale, Carrot and Edamame Saute
- Crunchy Buckwheat Biscuits
- Minted Fettoush Salad with Seitan
- Sweet Moroccan Glazed Tofu on Teff Polenta
- I-Tal Vegetable Run Down with Golden Quinoa
And after we were finished? We ate! A lot! And it was delicious!
|Korean Buckwheat Noodle Salad|
|Crunchy Buckwheat Biscuits|
|I-Tal Vegetable Rundown|
|Sweet Moroccan Glazed Tofu|
If you would like the recipes for these great dishes you can get them by purchasing Robin's latest cookbook. Big Vegan.
And, if you find yourself in New York City I would highly recommend a class at the Natural Gourmet Institute. I know I will be back!
Stay tuned for a future post where I will let you know about the rest of our weekend which includes one fantastic lunch at Candle 79!